juice fast

hi everyone,
im planning on going on a juice fast starting sometime in the first week of december. does anybody want to join me? also, does anyobyd have any particular good detox recipes they’d like to share? maybe green onesss?
thanks!

Comments

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

For how many days? I am not sure I would last very long. But, I may want to try a juice fast after I attend Victoria Boutenko’s lecture (about green smoothies, I think) on Dec 9. I also heard good things about a grape juice “fast” (but you had to supplement minerals, electrolytes, vitamins, etc).

I saw Courtney’s 92 day juice fast blog on we like it raw ...she has recipes on her blog but you should probably start reading it from Day 1. I haven’t read it all… but I did look at some of the green smoothie recipes.

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

i might like to join you, i’ve been wanting to do it since i started with the raw diet.

as far as recipes, i think it depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

i really like the young coconut juice, i drink about 20 oz a day. i like carrot juice with just about everything.

keep us updated when you start! i think i could do 4 or 5 days.

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

hey,
    i was planning on going on smoothies a few days, then juice for a week, then smootheis for another few days to come out of it properly.