Is Ezekiel Bread Raw?

Comments

• Hi Rawgirl, I found this on their site: “Foods are typically considered “Raw” if they are cooked at temperatures below 110 degrees. Our 100% flourless breads must be baked above 250 degrees Fahrenheit or they would spoil during baking unless they are dehydrated. Although our breads are slow baked, at temperatures much lower than typical commercial bakeries, they are not considered “Raw”.” http://www.foodforlife.com/

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

neither is manna bread unless you’re making it yourself. but neither is bad if you are on a transitional diet.

• Thanks for the info, like duh, why didnt I think of going to their web site? Thank you for sharing that with me…My kids eat it cause its so much better than store bread, and I am definetly not eating it cause in the back of my mind I thought it wasnt rawm but didnt know for sure and wasnt going to chance it, so I just eat my crackers.

• i work at a raw restaurant and we use that as an option for a few sandwiches..it is a sprouted bread,so it is much healthier option than good old wonder bread…