Question for Delphine

Hi Delphine,

I hope that you don’t mind me asking a question directly to you – I have read your posts with interest. I was wondering two things: How did you start to feel closer to the “Source” or God? Did you study mystical texts, scipture, etc.? And during your journey with raw foods have you supplemented? I am just starting to embark on this journey and am concerned about getting a full range of nutrients. Have you had blood work dne to ensure that you have all of your vitamins?

I really want to discover my purpose and start living it – I feel that raw foods are a path to clarity. I just wanted to ask questions of someone who has been on this path for a while. I hope that you don’t mind.

Sunrise

Comments

• DelphineDelphine Raw Newbie

Good morning Tricia : )

Thank you for asking these questions.

1) My Oneness with Source is something I have felt all my life even though I was raised in a non religious family. Rawfood sure amplifies this connection for me : ). Later on, yes, I read many various books on the subject yet none would fully match my personal experience so at some point, I stopped looking for answers outside & explore this connection from within instead.

2) As fas as “supplemented”, if you are talking about supplements, no as in France we did not believe in them. If you are speaking of adding non rawfood to my regret yes, as you will read in #3.

3) As far as medical tests. After my first 11 years during which I was mainly fruitarian, as I could not digest cooked food (vegan included). I did a hair analysis because my health was not so great: gaining weight, losing muscles mass, blood sugar imbalances … even though I was a professional athlete. The medical feedback told me that I was deficient & heading to be diabetic which shell shocked me. Then I was strongly recommended to eat animal proteins again which I reluctantly did, it helped my blood sugar on a very short term and lead to more life threatening diseases that I could have ever imagined (liver shutting down, infestation of parasites, systemic heart infection, degeneration of my cornes/leads to blindness. Each time I healed the supposedly incurable thanks to rawfood though. I have been eating vegan rawfood for many years now again & could never eat differently based on my experiences. What I have learned is that back then when I started to eat rawfood we did not have as much helpful information about how to be a rawfoodhist in a balanced way so mistakes were common. Also, that I deeply resonate with Gabriel Cousens’ suggestion. My husband has a computerized system which test absolutely everything, he checks me regularly & my health has been the best he has seen in me & others. My best advice to you is to try various rawfood suggestions & see which one works for you. Yet remember that we also change for the best year after year : )
    4) As far as your life purpose, I would like to invite you to visit my website & contact me directly if you feel I can help you on a professional level.
    May this be help to you : )
    Wishing you the best !

ps: As far as the other part of what I teach: “Being Serene In the Midst Of Life”, it was my inner state while going through life threatening diseases which greatly helped & it has become my way of life. This too came from within : )

ps 2: as far as my past mistakes in regards to rawfood. I just want to clarify that for the 1rst 11 years, as a fruitarian, I used to eat way too many dried fruits & nuts, these were my mistakes, fruitarian is not to be blamed as it works wonder for some people. Also, since I have found out that high glycemic fruits are not the best for my body type as fast burner/metabolism at least for now : )

• How would you determine if you were a fast or slow burner?

Hi All4raw,
    I am about to go on vacations for 2 weeks but want to make sure I answer your question before that.
    If you would like to find out more about this subject then you might consider reading Gabriel Cousens’ books as he explains it throughly, he will also help you determine your type. Several others Doctors created & used this system before Cousens, Dr Krystal tested me in 1999. Only Cousens is vegan though which I prefer. In short, we burn our food too fast, especially high glycemic food which leave us light headed, shaky, ... (swinging from hyper to hypo glycemy). I wish to add that I hope in time that my body will even out so I may be beyond labels which is our true balanced nature.
    I have already noticed that nowadays I can eat some high glycemic fruits, such as persimmons, without flying off the roof which is excellent but ultimately, I do not care for super sweet food so I prefer to eat them in moderation anyway : )
    May this be helpful. I have to go now …