Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

I just wanted to say...

...how much I LOVE the sense of community on this website! It’s so refreshing to realize that we’re all here for the same reason, working towards the same goal, and encouraging each other every step of the way!

Thanks so much to Kandance & Ray for a FANTASTIC site!!

Peace & Love to you all!

Comments

• RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

I couldn’t agree more. I love it here, too. The people are so supportive and the moderators are great. What a friendly little nook on the internet.

• newbienewbie Raw Newbie

it helps so many of us who are on this raw journey alone, not to feel so alone ;-)

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Thanks so much for the encouragement. This fabulous community has come to mean so much to Ray and me.

• I am new, I love this iste and I am thrilled with how kind and helpful everyone is. I hope to be able to pass along something helpful as time goes on.
    I feel less confused and relieved that there are so many creative and inventive chefs out there!
    thank you all!

• Absolutely!!! This online community is awesome, so supportive. Thank you Kandance and Ray for starting this. My hat goes off to you.

• I’m new too. This is the only forum I have ever joined because I was drawn to how supportive everyone is. Thank you so much for creating this site.

• I really like how this site is organized, really helps a lot! Thanks for your hard work!

• Yes, I thank you as well. I have seen other raw sites where zealous fanatics judge and flame others. Not good.

I love how you can search for text in the recipes. In my raw books, I have to flip through them to see if there is anything I can make with the ingredients I have. But on here, I just search for one or two things and get a match. Also, the recipes on here have been tried and commented on. In books, I have tried some of the things and they were awful!

The people are very kind and helpful.

• I think I’m on this site more than MySpace… LOL =]

• grasshopper Deletedgrasshopper Deleted Raw Newbie

Yes this site is fantastic! It is beautiful how everyone connects.

• I am pretty new to raw and to this site and I wanted to say that this is the most helpful and encouraging community that I have found. Everyone here is so open to helping everyone out. With some of the other communities, I just felt kinda lost and on the outside. You guys just make me feel so welcomed and everyone is so positive!! I didn’t feel like an outsider. So awesome!!