Raw Vegan dinner pie???

shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

I was just thinking about how many pie recipes there are out there that are not vegan…such as salmon pie, chicken pot pie etc etc. There are some vegan cooked pies but I was wondering if anyone had a recipe for vegan raw dinner pies??? I saw one recently for the green pie and this might or might not taste good but it is just way too complicated and the format is weird. I think it would also be too expensive for one pie.

Comments

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

shgadwa, well here is one of my favorites: Like a shepards pie, and you can make it any spice you like, I dice mushrooms, tomatoe, eggplant and toss with some olive oil and salt and herbs then i mince onions, red pepper and carrot and mix with the above ( you can add peas or corn if you wish too.) then i make candaces parsnip whip from the recipe section and warm both bowls in the dehydrator, i top my veggies with the parsnip whip and viola a veggie pie, i also made a crust out of a tortilla recipe and that worked as well but it was a bit soggy!

• Hi, I have tried some form a pro in raw foods and it was excellent. I will see if I can get the recipe from him. I will also rewrite my recipe for you. Bless