Juice feasting

I’m starting Angela Stoke’s 92 day juice feast tomorrow. Has anyone here done it?
What did you think of it?

Comments

• Today was my first day of juice feasting. Just trying to go as long as is comfortable…what kind of juices are you planning on making Raven?
    I think Angela’s blog is a great resource. It’s fun to look at all the feasting blogs that are out there too.

• I’m thinking mostly vege- fruit blends. I bought Angela’s book on Juicing and
    was truely inspired. I am so excited about doing this!!! I need a clensing. I am only 21, but even though I feel great on raw foods I have a sense that my body needs healing. I was very sick for a number of years, so maybe that’s why? Lets stay in touch and let eachother know how we are doing~
    hugs,
    Raven xxx

• That’s exciting. Let us know how it goes, I’ve been thinging of doing that one myself.

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

I’m seriously considering one for lent (40 days starting 2/6) I worry about having enough time to make all that juice! I will use mostly veg with just enough fruit to make it palatable. I find if I make green juice with a fair amount of cuke that I don’t even need sweet fruit. I was looking a juicefeasting.com yesterday. They have some good rescources there too

• Okay, I just have to report that my skin is clearing up amazingly and my dry skin on my right hand in particular is healing beautifully. And it’s only my second day. Those green juices are pretty amazing. Thank God this is motivating me to continue as tomorrow I am back to school and have limited time in the AM to prepare my juices for ALL day!!

• My first day was awesome! I feel fantastic!!! This is so much fun.
    Ambaryarena, I know what you mean about being gone all day. Tomorrow I will be gone for 9 hours, so I’m going to fill a water bottle with juice and be content with that till I get home. I figure I’ll lose some weight during the week and save money b/c I won’t be juicing as much lol. Congrats. on your skin that’s wonderful!And Vegdiane and Deborahann, I think you will love this. If you have any questions you can ask me. I would recommend Angela Stoke’s juice feasting book on www.rawreform.com for more advice.

• willmizewillmize Raw Newbie

There’s also a lot of good information here:

http://juicefeasting.com/

and here’s the site for the Global Juice Feast starting in March

http://globaljuicefeast.com

Best of luck!