cleanse

Hi! I haven’t posted before, but have been lurking for awhile. I am vegan and considering going raw. I do have a question and am sure the answer has been posted before but I can’t figure out yet how to find it. What is and how do you do a master cleanse? Thanks!

Comments

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Hi gwenz3~ Congrats on coming into the “light of day” after lurking for awhile. To search for information in the forums, click on the Forums tab in the upper right corner of the window. Enter keywords into the Search field, under where it says “View recent posts”, that is also on the right side under the tabs. Click Search button. I entered “www.master” (or you can enter “Master Cleanse”) and got three really great threads with links to additional info on the Master Cleanse. When the listings display, click on the Topic name (it’s in blue) and the whole thread displays. There is lots of useful info there. Join in on the conversations. A similar process is used on the Recipes and Home tabs to find recipes that match the specific criteria you are interested in.

Since you are a newbie (new to the site and raw food), click on Newbie Page (the blue words are a link, click to goto that page) for some links and info that will bring you up to speed. Please post on the Newbies Page any links you come across that aren’t listed that you find useful so other newbies can benefit from your experience.

Happy learning.

• Thanks for the help! I really enjoy this site and am learning alot. They had a segment on The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet yesterday, quite the controversy about master cleansing!