healing creams?

juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

I have recently had some freezing nitrogen treatment on some bumps on my thighs and I was wondering if there are any creams out there I can use to help speed up the process? The bumps were caused by a viral infection similar to chicken pox. The doctor gave me fucidin cream to use, but I would rather not use it! Any suggestions?

Comments

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Hi juicy~ I have experience with a great product. It is a very effective healing gel. I had two applications that really amazed me at how quickly I healed. One incident was a really bad sunburn (top of legs that were exposed while on a boat trip) I “aquired” while on vacation and another accidental burn I got while catering. I had feeling back in the burned area of my hand and a little redness after about 3 hours of having applied the gel and covering the burn with a glove. Feel free to contact me for more info.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Avocado is supposed to be good for the healing.

But since this is a viral infection… probably foods that are antiviral – garlic! If applied topically, it may “burn” or “hurt”... strange feeling. You can also eat it, but the results may take longer.