slipped again

i was so proud of myself for going 3 days completely raw, then tonite i had to mess it all up. I did great the whole day(banana for breakfast,salad for luch) but then when it came to dinner time my dad decided to make chicken soup and i binged!! I feel so disgusted with myself. My stomach hurts, and I just feel like total crap. Will I ever be able to stick with this? I want it more than anything. Angry…..

Comments

• Don’t feel bad. I do that too. Tomorrow is another day. Don’t be hard on yourself. It takes time to adjust. Some a bit longer but you are eating at least 2 meals that are raw. Good for you !!!!!!

• Yes, don’t feel bad. If I only ate a banana for breakfast and a salad for lunch, I would surely binge at dinner too. Your body must have been starving. Maybe a big fruit salad at breakfast (sprinkled with flax seeds) would have been more sustaining?

• I second Lionmouses suggestion get some protein and fat in the earlier part of the day in order to stay satisfied and energized. I end up grazing throughout the day myself and it’s easier to be tempted. Also, don’t worry about being absolutely 100% raw, particularly if you’re just starting out. Some of us, myself included, find that the right balance for us is mostly raw and others make the transition gradually. The idea is to be healthy and happy, don’t force things, take it slow and be kind to yourself! :) Best wishes!

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Yes, you will be able to stick to it because it sounds as though you really want to. There is no time limit. Ease up on yourself. Old habits are hard to break no matter what they are. And besides that, soup is not as bad as a Big Mac. You could have eaten things far worse.