Colon Cleanse Question

shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

Hello,

I’m interested in knowing more about Colon Cleansing. I’ve been raw for almost 2 months and feel GREAT, but I’d like to get everything out of my system and continue with a clean slate. I know virtually nothing about this procedure, and would like some information such as:

How long it takes?
Is it painful?
How often is it reccommended?
Is it covered by most Insurances or do you have it pay out of your pocket (I live in Canada).
Also, how would you go about getting it arranged? Through your doctor?

Please feel free to share your experiences on this!

Comments

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Well, there is colonics and then there’s the non-invasive way.

I’ve never had colonics… so I can’t say much of it.

But, I have tried a colon cleanse. I posted about it here http://goneraw.com/forums/6/topics/1817

You could probably ask a naturopath. They do cleanses do… or at least a friend of mine went to a naturopath to do her cleanse. But, I don’t think it was intense enough for her to get the results she wanted. It’s probably good to do research and find someone who ‘knows’.

It is not covered by insurance. Not that I know of… unless (maybe) if you have something like Christian Care MediShare.

• shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

Thanks! I’ll be seeing a Naturopath shortly so I guess it would be better to get her opinion about this.

I appreciate the info!

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

the gravity method is absolutely painless in my experience. not only that, you feel AMAZING afterwards (esp. if you are on such a clean diet to begin with).

here’s some info on it that i found helpful:

method

FAQ

natalia rose’s website is very helpful for finding a good place in your area

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Kevin Gianni’s third Raw Summit features cleansing with several experts on the topic. It starts Jan. 28th.

http://www.healthiestyearofyourlife.com/access/...