Hair Regrowth

roadrunnerroadrunner Raw Newbie

I found somewhere recently online of a way to restore hair naturally with meditation and other things,emailed them,got the email but accidentally dumped it!
Any one heard of this because I hate losing my hair. I guess its NOT heriditary,its from poor diet and stress! I am losing hair and I dont want too and it isnt from going raw I was losing it before that.
Rob

Comments

• roadrunnerroadrunner Raw Newbie

Ahhhh I found it in my SENT file!
    http://www.luftek.com/
    This looks like its worth a try!
    Rob

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Yes, it’s not hereditary. I heard once, that hair loss comes from the mother’s side of the family (i.e. if any of her family members had it… her children could have it.) Not sure how true that was… but, if that were true… the way I would see that is that it’s not the mother’s genes, but rather the mother’s cooking that gets passed from generation to generation. Don’t eat the fried fats… and eat the good fats! ...your hair follicles will love it.

• roadrunnerroadrunner Raw Newbie

Wow, my moms side everyone has hair, no loss!! even the old ones. but my DADS side theyre all bald.
    I also heard sesame seeds and sunflower seeds are good for hair restoration but i dont know and perhaps avocado, all 3 items contain GOOD fats so Im eating those along with a TON of fruit and greens. But i want to try the luftek approach since its under 300 bucks. I spent 300 bucks in a month before when i was on the SAD diet just in Mt. Dew, smokes and candy/junk!!
    Rob

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

I have also read where it is related to the types of testosterone in the body. I’m sorry I can’t remember the specifics.

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

It could also be related to thyroid or candida overgrowth.