Juice Recipe Books

I am going to be starting a juice feast soon and I was wondering if anyone had a favorite juice recipe book that they would recommend. I think I am going to get Norman Walker’s, but a couple of extras would be nice. I am not the most creative soul and I can tweak recipes to my liking but I’m not the greatest at coming up with them. Thanks for any and all input!

Comments

• heathermarsbombheathermarsbomb Raw Newbie

I have this one, it’s good: Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices : Dr. N. W. Walker (Paperback, 1981)

check this website:
    http://www.freedomyou.com/fasting_book/juice%20…

• Hi~
    How long are you going to be doing the juice feast? I’m doing it right now and one of my favorite recipes is very simple: juice 1/2 (or 1) pineapple & one inch (knob) ginger and drink up! It is absolutely wonderful in the morning. Great eye opener and the taste is crazy!

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

I am going to try for 40 days (lent). If I feel great towards the end, I may go for longer. I will have to go heavy on the veggie part because I have blood sugar issues but I hope that improves as I progress. I really like pineapple and another that is good is apple, beet, ginger. How far along are you into the juicefeast? I have an incredibly hard time the first 3 days or so.