Serendipity!

Hello all- I am brand new to this, but this site has really intrigued me into the lifestyle. On a fluke, I met some friends for lunch at a raw restaurant (didn’t know it at the time). I had some delicious zuchinni pesto and I’m a bit of a “foodie” so I went a-searchin on the net for a similar recipe and “serendipity!” I found this site. After reading all the anecdotal evidence regarding this lifestyle, I thought, maybe i should try this. And, thanks to you folks, these recipes sound so fun I am now totally into it. I am hoping to find here: different ideas, support for this lifestyle, and to learn from you all about making this change for the right reasons. I was vegetarian for several years and have wavered back and forth between vegetarian, eating whatever, to only fish, to finding that I don’t really like meat that much anyways and mostly eat it b/c my husband is a meat and potatoes kind of guy and it sucks to have to make two meals for just the two of us, god love him. Live in Florida and want to do this for my health and wellbeing. I’m taking it slow, but I’ve tried some of these recipes and they are delicious! Time consuming, but delicious. Hope to be here often and contribute to this cause- it just makes sense, you know?

Comments