help!

I want to be 100% raw! Sometimes I am in circumstances when I can’t and I have to have a cooked vegatable or something…for the more seasoned rawers, what do you do when you are out at a restaurant or someone’s house, etc. I can’t spend the rest of my life in isolation because I want to be raw :-(!

Comments

• juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

I know some people that carry a card around with them to restaurants which lets the chef know of your special dietary concerns and gives them a list of food to give you. I also know people who just order salad with out dressing and bring their own dressing. Personally, I eat a salad when I am out at restaurants that has a vinegar or lemon juice base- no creamy ones. However, if I am at someone’s house or in a place that doesn’t have a good salad, I will eat steamed veggies or salmon even. I know the urge to want to be 100% raw, but that is not realistic and eventually you will come to grips with the fact that every once in a while you will eat something not raw. This is okay!! And totally normal.