Calling all Gamers

This is really off topic. But, that’s why I put it in “Other Stuff”. If its not okay I apologize.

Anyway, I’m a gamer, and I love the people on this board and would love to know if anyone else is a gamer? Right now I spend a lot of time playing World of Warcraft. I’m on the Kirin Tor server, and my name is Liacross (currently Level 25 Draenai pally)... Yes, I’m a loser. :)

I also have XBOX360 (my gamertag is I DreamWeaver I). However, I don’t currently play it because its not connected to the internet (the wireless router for it is WAY too expensive and it breaks too easily… so, waiting until I can spend the cash on it).

I also have the Nintendo DS, Playstation 2, and Gamecube.

I LOVE Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon, and Ico. Also Dead or Alive 4 is a fun game, and the old Dragon Ball Z: Budokai’s.

Anyway I like making friends and playing games with them, and I’d like to make more raw friends if I could. Its hard enough talking to people who don’t see eye to eye with the food I eat (I wish it wasn’t such a big deal!). So recently I’ve decided to drop “dead weight” and say goodbye to friendships that are dragging me down and just weren’t working out. And, I’m trying to improve friendships that I know are worth the dedication… as well as make new friends. And gaming is the best way I know to make new friends.

So, hi all you gamers!

Comments

• MunchieMunchie Raw Newbie

My husband and I, are also gamers. We used to play MU, Rose, and then we played WOW for awhile too. After a couple years, we’ve moved on to our new game, 2Moons. It’s a WOW/MU mix. Fun Fun. and It’s FREE! lol. google it, and join, if you’d like. It’s an Acclaim game. We play on the Trieste-Hosea server. Look for the TheMisfits—it’s our guild. We also have, Wii, Xbox, PS2, Nintendo DS, Advance, and color. We also, have an old skool Panasonic 3DO. We love gaming. ;o) We will always be kids at heart.

• Sweet :) I’m glad somebody responded, lol. My boyfriend’s also a gamer… and yeah, I’m convinced we’ll both be our whole lives.

I’ll have to check out 2Moons. Free is always good….

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

i know this is from a long time ago, but i’m a gamer! or at least i call myself that, mostly i play world of warcraft. i’ve got a warrior and hunter on the cenarius realm. FOR THE ALLIANCE!

• JaimeReksJaimeReks Raw Newbie

I know this was originally posted awhile ago, but I couldn’t stand to see it stay such a small topic! I am off and on transitioning to raw, hopefully starting to day 100%, but my boyfriend LOVES Final fantasy, metroid, zelda, and tons of others I can’t recall at the moment. I prefer my original SNES, mario and such. Also, I’m in love with DDR on another level. Not so much WoW, however I just went to my cousins wedding a few months ago, and they had a giant sheet cake with a screen shot of their WoW characters next to each other:)It was cute, they met online, I think through WoW, and they are super cute together.

• shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

Damn you’re all alliance!

I have a 62 BE Paladin on the Lightninghoof server named Lera, and a lower level mage on the Horde side aswell.

Feel free to add me if you make something on a different server.

Your cousin is amazing. I mean the cake idea.

• Shatterhoof DeletedShatterhoof Deleted Raw Newbie
    edited January 18
    Munchie said:

My husband and I, are also gamers. We used to play MU, Rose, and then we played WOW for awhile too. After a couple years, we’ve moved on to our new game, 2Moons. It’s a WOW/MU mix. Fun Fun. and It’s FREE! lol. google it, and join, if you’d like. It’s an Acclaim game. We play on the Trieste-Hosea server. Look for the TheMisfits—it’s our guild. My husband and I also often gamble on the website which helps us not only have fun but also earn a little money. We also have, Wii, Xbox, PS2, Nintendo DS, Advance, and color. We also, have an old skool Panasonic 3DO. We love gaming. ;o) We will always be kids at heart.

I hope when I have a wife she'll play games with me too, it's so cool!