Toaster Oven 85F

germin8germin8 Raw Master

Someone posted (a long time ago) about their toaster oven being able to go down to 85F. I haven’t been able to find one… anyone know what brand or where to get one? It would make a nice mini-dehydrator in my tiny kitchen… and I can reclaim my counterspace. Thanks!

Comments

• RCBAliveRCBAlive Raw Newbie

Hey Germin8, I am interested in the same thing. I was also looking for an electric skillet that has a very low temperature setting so that I can just take the chill off of some of my food, especially in the cold weather. Anyone, anyone?

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

i posted something about my toaster oven a while back. the dial goes all the way down, but the last temp that is marked is 150, from there its just notches so you have to estimate.
    i couldn’t say for sure if it is below 118, but it seems to be. i believe it is an oyster brand.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

An electric skillet! That sounds like a great idea too…

I found this one – Krups FBB1 Convection Select Convection Toaster Oven – that goes down to 100F but is unavaiable

I found others that say down to 100 degrees… but, I don’t think that is in Fahrenheit.

So, there’s not much to choose from so far… if there are more options, please let me know.

• My toaster oven will heat to 85 degrees. I use a thermometer to gauge the temperature. I end up using it allot because my dehydrator is so big. I have an Oster Toaster/Broiler. It works like a charm!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Thanks for the reply dynamiccoach… what model do you have? Most of them on the Oster website don’t say… I guess I could call them and ask.