Protein Powder recommendations?

Does anyone have any protein powder recommendations?

Comments

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

hemp protein! Go on amazon.com and type in hemp seed protein and you can get 2 lbs of it for a very reasonable price. 1lb is usually 15.00. On amazon you are gettin 2 lbs for 20.00! Other good sources of protein are mesquite meal, spirulina, and chlorella.

V

• michigan romanmichigan roman Raw Master

buy any nut or seed , sesame – flax – almond – sunflower – etc , and grind up in blender . then add to smoothies or sprinkle on salad .
    i really like seasame in banana type smoothies , sesames also high in calcium .

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

I heard that hemp powder is made up of leftover hemp shells after deseeding them, something like that. Has anyone else heard of this? Also, is that a bad thing?????

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

most of the protein and fiber is in the shells of the hemp seed. The shells are very high in nutrients.

• worleyhimself2worleyhimself2 Raw Newbie

I do spirulina shakes. Spirulina is the best. What I do since I am on a tight budget is 10 grams of spirulina with tablespoon of xylitol, or agave or raw honey. but you could also put coconut oil with it and maca too. now that is good stuff. When I do this i heat up (not boil) the water. It just doesnt work out for me cold.

This way you can tone down your fat ratio.

• i eat a lot of hemp seeds in my food but when i mix things up i also throw hemp powder in there because it’s so delish!

• worleyhimself2worleyhimself2 Raw Newbie

sunwarrior protein, sunwarrior.com, formulated by a raw vegan body builder Wade McNutt. I have only tried the vanilla and it is awesome.