Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

B12 supplement!

elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

Hi all,
I just wanted to report on something I now realize is critically important…I’ve been raw for just under a year now, but have been feeling a little down lately, quite anxious and nervy for no apparent reason. Yesterday, I wandered into my local health food store, and the owner who I know quite well sold me a high quality all natural sublingual B12 supplement. I felt a huge difference by the end of the day! Its 1000 mcg so I’ll probably be taking it once a week, but I really recommend B12 supplements for those who feel the raw high going away, it totally restored it for me.

Comments

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Did you buy methylcobalamin or cyanocobalamin?

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

Okay, I’ve been 100% raw for almost two months, I guess I should start looking into B12. I guess I am a little nervous putting anything that isn’t a food item into my body…I don’t do pills very well but I also don’t want to get sick from a deficiency.

• modhinamodhina Raw Newbie

If you can’t find the food source, then what are the b12 pills derived from?

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

i bought cyanocobalamin

• Thank you for this thread, I really feel that I need to supplement for b-12 too.

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Cyanocobalamin is not the best form. Methyl B-12 is more bioavailable. Cyanocobalamin has to be turned into methylcobalamin by the body to be used. Cyan- does not occur in nature. It’s made by a chemical process that adds cyanide. Buy a better B-12 and you will see better results.

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

I’m glad you said that, 123. Cyanocobalamin is what one of my parents got me.