BEING RAW and eyesight problems??

shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

I am not completely raw. Some days are 90% raw, others 60% or less but I try to get as much raw as possible and limit cooked foods. I juice when I can and will start taking nutritional supplements soon.

I have terrible eyesight and I believe that my diet has been slowly helping my eyes. Now, not only do by eyes hurt when I wear my glasses but it is getting a little blurry. and this is my older pair of glasses. Dr Richard Schulze from www.herbdoc.com says to take his eyebright formula, 10 drops in the eye 5-6 times a day, 60 drops of brain formula 5-6 times a day, three cups of carrot juice a day as well as taking 60 drops of eyebright internally 5 times a day. This would get expensive but I am going to buy the herbs I need and make the tinctures myself. He says that this routine will create a healing miracle.

I was just wondering, if any of you had had results with eyesight problems. Also, what else should I be doing for poor vision?

Comments

• I heard that blueberries are good for your eyes, there are a lot of antioxidants in them.
    The carrots also, because they have a lot of vitmin A. The kiwifruits, corn, peas and spinach has lutein, which is also good for the eyesight.

I think you should do exercises for your eyes, if you do them regularly they can improve your eyesight. There are a lot of good books on them, just check it on the Internet or your helthfood shop.

According to a hungarian naturopath wasing your eyes every morning with cold water also helps.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

Mercola.com has a vision repairing product (I think a series of exerciese) that is guaranteed. It’s a little pricey so you might find someone else will to share in on it. My brother in law used to wear reading glasses and has now stopped cuz of it. That’s the only help I can give.
    Good luck.