Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

liver flush?

juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

Has anyone done any liver cleanse or flushes? I would like to see some stones and what not flushed out of my body! I am looking for past experiences and a really good recipe and procedure. I have read so many different recipes and ways of doing this, I need to get back to my raw community for the real deal!

Comments

• I have a couple friends who did it,but me really worried about something going wrong,pain,reaction etc. totry myself. Please let us know if you do end up doing the flush,very curious but not ready.yet???

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

I have the same problem. I’d love to do one, but I’m too scared that something might go wrong :( I’ve read about numerous flushes but I’ve never come across any info on what to do if something doesn’t go right. I don’t know maybe it’s just me and my paranoia!

• Funny as I said I am a bit scared to do the flush I amas well to do the salt water flush. I have struggled for years with a difficult digetive system,atleast they ruled out chrones and celiac. I guess thats why I get scared to do these big cleanses. Being high raw has def. help with these problems and as much as I am worried about doing a cleanse I am so curious how it would help too. Let me know if either of you go ahead and do one,it may get me to do one too.

• Oh… and my friend did pass stones and she was sooooo excited!

• jeshuabrownjeshuabrown Raw Newbie

I was getting serious sharp pains before I found it was gallstones! Tere are many sites with info. It’s best to drink fresh apple juice all day or days before.I did a coconut oil and epsom salt plus grapefruit juice. 2 tbs epsom salts 5 pm then again at bedtime in 1/4 c oil, you may mix in grapefruit juice. Drink lay on right side. I did this twice and got a lot of stones out, no thad the courage to look at them erm, closely though…

• MarichiesaMarichiesa Raw Newbie

I’ve done the liver flush three times and the last time barely anything came out. I then had my lipids checked via bloodwork and I am super duper A Okay. It was not so bad. The first time lots came out and I was amazed. You have nothing to fear. Just hold your nose as you suck back the epsom/salt cocktail!
    It really does work.

• Lemon juice helps flush your liver out.Which I use every day.
    Try this link
    http://www.amaluxherbal.com/The_Liver_and%20Gal…

• My family and I did our first Liver/Gallbladder Cleanse about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Monday we will do our second one. We found it to be very simple and we felt AMAZING afterwards. We bought the book “The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse” by Andreas Moritz.

We could not stand the taste of the epsom salt water. The grapefruit/olive oil mixture was not great either. But better than the epsom salt. But if drinking those two drinks was really the only down to the whole procedure. It was really painless!!!

On the seventh day, I passed about 150 gall stones. My daughter passed about 60 gall stones. (My daughter is going to be turning 10 soon. So we cut the recipe amounts in half for her. She was having heart pain, which I knew meant her colon was in toxic overload. Needed to be cleaned.) On the 9th day, we had an appointment to have a colonics cleanse. We followed it with another colonics cleanse on the 11th day. We have never had our bodies feel Soooo GREAT!!! Our skin truly GLOWED!

NOTE* You are suppose to continue the liver/gallbladder cleanse until you see no more gall stones.

We start our second cleanse on Monday. I wish I would have known about this years ago. I took accutane when I was about 20 years old. If I would have known then, what I know now, I would have known my liver needed to be cleaned.

Some people might tend to feel nausea. Neither my husband or daughter were sick. I was nausea during the 6th night and on the morning of the 7th day. However, this is a good sign. It means it is working. But it if you do become nausea, it is a sign that your body has a lot of stored toxins in it.

The energy level afterwards was also AMAZING!!! There really were no words for how we all felt. But we are anxious to do our second cleanse, even though the epsom salt was disgusting.

After, we do not see anymore stones, we will probably cut back to doing one liver/gallbladder cleanse twice a year. Followed by a colonics cleanse.

We really feel like we have taken our Health back into Our own Hands. Awesome Cleanse!!!! Everyone should do it!!!

• juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

AMAZING! thank you so much for the information, and for your opinion and experience. I will be completing this very soon! I will share my results!

• simplyraw ~ thank you for sharing this with everyone. The Liver and Gallbladder Master Cleanse

• Here is the procedure we followed. However, we did not do an colonic cleanse or enema on the 5th day. We probably will do an enema on the 5th day this time.Highly suggest getting the book!!!

Detoxification of the Liver and Gallbladder – Learn a Procedure for Doing a Liver and Gallbladder Flush

Your body needs support and preparation to maintain health, just as you prepare your food before you eat it.If you visit a physician or doctor who prescribes supplements and herbs he or she should also make sure you are capable of absorbing, transporting and utilizing these substances fully and correctly.

Any good natural medicine practitioners will always start with a good body cleansing, before prescribing supplementation. Remember this important tip when you choose your doctor or physician. If you don’t you may find, like so many others, you won’t receive the desired results you are seeking

Cellular cleansing and body detoxification starts with a liver, gallbladder and intestinal cleanse. The following is a brief summary of the cleanse recommended in “The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush” by Andreas Moritz. Before attempting the liver cleanse you will want to purchase and read this book, because there is much more information you will need to know to have a successful liver and gallbladder flush.

Here is a brief summary of the actual liver cleanse:

Purchase enough apple juice (best is freshly pressed organic) to drink 32 ounces a day for six consecutive days. You may also sip on the apple juice throughout the day full strength or cut in half with water.

You will also need to purchase: Epsom Salts A Couple of Grapefruits Olive oil – Extra Virgin high quality – cold pressed organic

Protocol for the Liver/Gallbladder Flush:

Step One: You are going to drink 32 ounces of apple juice for six consecutive days. The malic acid in the apple juice softens the liver and gallstones. During this time you will also avoid eating protein rich foods, sugar, and alcohol along with drinking cold beverages (you do not want to chill the liver). Make sure you also drink your 6-8 glasses of water through out the day.

Step Two: On the fifth day schedule a colonic. This is very important to clear your colon otherwise stones may not pass on the following day when you actually do the cleanse. (The book also gives additional recommendations this is why it is important to read the book before doing this cleanse.)

Step Three: On the sixth day of drinking apple juice you want to have a very light breakfast. At 1:30 p.m. you are going to have a light lunch and on this day you will finish your apple juice early. (the book gives you a description of what you should eat on this day). Lunch will be the last meal for the day. Do not eat anything else for the rest of the day. You can continue to drink your water. Then around 4 pm if you feel you still need to cleanse your colon again, you can do an enema. At 5 pm you mix two separate concoctions. One is a mixture of four tablespoons of of Epsom Salts and 24 ounces of water. This is divided into 4 servings. (Four 6 ounce glasses.) You also juice the grapefruit so you have it on hand. (We juiced pink grapefruit at 9:30 p.m. for freshness.)

Step Four: At 6 pm, you drink one serving of the Epsom Salt mixture, then again another serving at 8 pm. The mixture tastes pretty bitter, so you can rinse your mouth with a little water. This mixture dilates your bile ducts and prepares you for the olive oil and grapefruit juice mixture.

Step Five: At 10 pm mix