Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Is anyone using green magma?

I plan on purchasing it and just want to know your thoughts on it and what do you use it in! thanxs

Comments

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi JKMN,what is it? I have never heard about it.Could you explain what’s it?

• hey lucy, i copied this off their website.. Dr. Hagiwara’s GREEN MAGMA

• Green magma tastes really good! I mix it with a strawberry smoothie and the taste complements it. I haven’t been using it for very long though to give you any input on the effects- less than 2 weeks, every few days or so.

• KristensRawKristensRaw Raw Newbie

My all time favorite is Vitamineral Green. This product is the best green powder on the market (and I’ve pretty much tried them all!). I felt amazing from the first time I used it.

Info here: http://www.healthforce.com/product-vitamineral….

Cheers!
    Kristen Suzanne

• Green Magma contains maltodextrin (corn based) and brown rice. I wasn’t familiar with Vitamineral but I checked out Kristens reference. It doesn’t contain those fillers as some may call them. You could also try juicing your own grass juice. We grow Kamut grass and juice some daily.

• I have been using “Greens +” It tastes bad, but I chug it down anyway because of the health benifits. Do you know how that one comepares to the Vitamineral Green or the Green Magma?
    Marcy

• I have been using Berry Greens….it’s okay with orange juice or in my smoothies but there is a bit of aftertaste….does anyone know if Berry Greens is a particularly good one??

Kristensraw – the vitamineral that you posted lookds great…hopefully I can try that next!! :)