coffee

Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

On occasion I drink fair trade, organic coffee. Am I the only one that still does the coffee thing?

Comments

• I did give up coffee when I went raw. I still love the smell and I still want it. I just assumed I couldn’t have it. I have made myself a raw version that I found on this site’s recipes. And it’s soooooo amazing! I think it’s called Rawbucks Iced Mocha. So when I crave coffee I make that and I’m surprisingly satisfied.

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Well, I really don’t think the raw police are going to come and book you if you have the occasional coffee ;)

Thanks for the raw alternative though, I will try it. It’s not the caffiene of coffee that I need, I just like the taste!

• flybabyflybaby Raw Newbie

Luna blu, I think it is ok to drink coffee sometimes if it is organic, as you said!
    I drank coffee when I was studying hard and living in England. Now I rarely drink coffee, but if I do choose an organic one.

TammiTrue
  • ArangtonArangton Raw Newbie

I love coffee very much, but there are companies that have it disgusting, so I switched to tea. It has a calming effect on me, and I like this effect very much. But there is coffee that has the same effect and very good taste, but it is a pity that it is not sold here because it is made abroad. And I have to order it to enjoy the taste, I'm talking about zenesco.co.nz maybe someone knows this company. They have very tasty coffee, it's a pity that it ends very quickly. Have you ever ordered coffee from far away in order to enjoy its exquisite taste? The main thing is the result, no matter how much money you spent on delivery, I personally am ready to pay for a good product and quality.

• TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

I switched to tea over time. It took a while!

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master
    TammiTrue said:

I switched to tea over time. It took a while!

Sun tea! 

• hypnos97hypnos97 Raw Newbie

I think it is ok to drink coffee sometimes if it is organic, as you said

TammiTrue
  • TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master
    hypnos97 said:

I think it is ok to drink coffee sometimes if it is organic, as you said

I agree that organic is important. 

I'd also suggest one of the less acidic varieties to avoid some of the health risks that come along with coffee.