Burger Recipe?

Greetings family~ i’m looking for a really good burger recipe. I tried the carrot pecan burger, but it didn’t turn out so great for me. So, not sure if I did something wrong, of if just not my taste.

Please send me your recipes! Peace

Comments

• I know Alissa Cohen has a raw burger and fries recipe (and it’s really like the real thing) but you have to buy her book. But here are some suggestions:
    Blend some sprouted buckwheat, barley with salt, form into burger bun shapes and dehydrate until bread-like. For the meat, you could soak some Shiitake mushrooms in raw olive oil and a tad vinegar, annd stick them together and dehydrate till nice and juicy. Add lettuce, tomato, etc. Form into burgers.
    I have a raw bacon recipe too.
    Chop some eggplant into little strips, soak in olive oil and vinegar, and dehydrate for about 24 hours. Yum and really does taste like bacon! I eat it alot :)
    Hope this helps.

• Oh and you can make raw french fries too:
    Chop some jicama (buy it at Whole Foods) into fry shapes, drench in oil and salt, and eat! Or you can dehydrate them to get them crispy:)

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

you can experiment, but generally, the bases for all my raw burgers are walnuts, portabello mushrooms, and sundried tomatoes. I combine these three ingredients wiht various seasonings, such as dashes of nama shoyu, salt, and whatever spices I am in the mood for.

• right on…thank you all for your suggestions. i’m gonna try a couple and i’ll let you guys know how they turned out. be well…