Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Raw Spirit Festival

Hi, is anyone here going this year? I am almost positive I am going to go! eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk I’m so happy! Let me know if any of you are going to be there! It would be rawsome if we could all get to know eachother!

Comments

• where are you and where is it??? sorry if this is an obvious question. Very excited for you!

• I want to go. Is this in Arizona? I saw a website and can’t find it now. Is it in August?

• It is in Sedona, AZ September 12-14. And yes, I am going!

Raw Spirit Fest 2008

• Lucy guys!!! I can’ t go :(

• Funny you ask…I bought my ticket earlier today!!! My boyfriend and I are going to be in Sadona for two weeks, more than likely find the vortexes and do a bunch of camping while we’re out there. We live in Pittsburgh at the moment, so it’s going to be quite a hike for us as well!! I can’t wait!

• That’s great guys! I am so excited some of you will be there!

• Oh, also, mham, I’m in Alaska, so this fest is a bit of a hike, but I want to go so bad! 99% sure I’ll be there!

• derrycklderryckl Raw Superstar

Hey - is anyone from around here going this year? I am thinking of going to the East Coast one (Maryland/Washington DC). End of August.

• can't wait to see dr.doug mop the floor with david wolfe and all of his sheep!

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

i would like to although i don't even know where i will be living then. when do you have to sign up by?

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

oh wow, i just looked and there will be 3 festival this year!

• i am planning on going to the one in sb :)

• ServeItUpRawServeItUpRaw Raw Newbie

Hey Raven, I'm in Alaska, South Central. Where are you? I'd LOVE to go to Raw Spirit Fest!!!

• derrycklderryckl Raw Superstar

I am not sure when you need to sign up by - I have not figured out how I will fit it into my life - but i figure that if I have made that mark in the sand (ponied up the $$, then everything else will fall into place). I will drive down, and hopefully come with some more Canadians too!