the Book Naked chocolate

Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

I hightly recomend this book to anyone who is a chocoholic. The recipies are wonderful. I would like to share them, but I would probably be breaking copy right laws. So go buy the book, you won’t regret it!

om shanti,
much metta :)

Comments

• i second that. my 6 yr old chose something from the book and has eaten it for 4 days straight as a snack. I have made burrito shells with cacao from a recipe in there!

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Redhouse, have you tried the cinnamon rolls? They are a hit with everyone who tries them. Even my non raw old fashioned Ukrainian mother in law. (She thinks I am crazy to eat only raw)

How did you like the burrito shells, should I try them?

• Yes, I made cinnamon rolls on christmas morning one year. The burrito shells are really good. I have made them several times. In the winter I use frozen corn. The avocado is not necessary if you don’t have one, but works well too. I have used nut ‘bean’ recipe in there too, but it’s too heavy. So i usually eat them as tacos with lettuce, salsa, and guacamole. Also, the ‘sour cream’ is good too, if you feel like making it, but gets heavy too. Talking about this, I think I am going to make some today …

so, yeah, try the burrito shells

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Thanks!