Problem opening recipe?

Whenever I open my rainbow sherbet recipe, it says that something went wrong and I can’t view it. That’s bad since I have twoo new comments from that recipe that I want to monitor. Has anybody else tried opening this recipe? I’ve waited a few days and still the same thing. Any help? Thanks so much.

Comments

• I thought it was just me!!! Man I have been trying for days to open that recipe and I get the same message… I don’t know what happened, sad cause that was my comments I think and I can’t answer back if it wasn’t. Perhaps Ray or Kandace can squash this bug and get the recipe back??

• I wasn’t able to open it either. That happened with one of my recipes, but just one. I couldn’t open it (even to edit) in Internet Explorer, but I was able to read it just fine in Mozilla Firefox.

• I can’t open it either on internet explorer or AOL. Kandace or ray could you (if you can) fix this? We would greatly appreciate this :) Maybe I should download firefox or something.

• I would assume this site is spread over a few servers with different pieces on different ones. If one my be down for maintenence or repair you’ll probably get that message saying they can’t find it or the one you are getting now. Happens all the time with websites of large size. So I say stay calm and await word from the peoples.

• Kandace fixed it!