Salt flush question!!

Hello everyone, I am starting my salt flush tomorrow…I read about it on a gone raw members blog. Anywho…I was curious if I purchased the correct sea salt to do the job! I went to Safeway and purchased Mortons Sea Salt …it’s in a yellow container. Ingredients include: Salt, Yellow Prussiate of Soda (anticaking agent) Will this do the trick? Wish me luck!

Comments

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Honestly I’m not too sure about the “anticaking agent”. I’d be a little nervous that it may throw off the results not knowing how much of it is actually in there. I’ve always used pure sea salt.

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

It works with the “anticaking agent”, but Im not sure it is best. I felt very very ill after a salt flush with that preservative. Do not use Mortons! Use the finest (not coarse) purest sea salt that you can find. Celtic and pink Himalayan sea salt are the best. But if that is all you have then go for it. Just don’t abuse it OK? I know that high quality sea salts can be quite pricey. Have fun with the taste ;)

V

• hmmmmmmm…well I guess I will wait until I get a better brand! Darn, I was really looking forward to doing it tomororw. OH well! Thanks for the help guys!