Flush Question...again!

Ok so I went out and purchased the correct sea salt for a salt flush (Celtic Sea Salt) NOW my problem is I can not find the member who posted the blog on the measurements to do the salt flush….was it 4 cups of warm water to 2 teaspoons of sea salt? Drink and lay on Right side for a half hour and then let the magic happen? Thanks for all your help guys! I am hoping to do this tomorrow morning. Also, do you think it matters what weight you are while doing the flush? I am a pretty petite girl..I don’t want to overload my system or anything! Let me know what you think, thanks!

Comments

• I did it just the other day and those are the measurements i used. I laid on my side for a little bit but i don’t think you have to. I also massaged my stomach some. I have a slow metabolism so it took about an hour to work for me.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

It doesn’t matter what weight you are… you’re probably not fasting anyway. Besides, your getting rid of your waste not your weight.

It’s probably best to do it in the morning (when the pyloric valive is open) before you eat anything. I didn’t have to lie on any side when I did that… but I did drink 2 Qts of the salt water flush (using a different salt).

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

what always works for me is 32 oz. of filtered water with 1 level tbls sea salt.