Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

cauliflower rice???

shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

Soooo, I made the “rice” in the food processor. NOW WHAT? I do not have avocados right now, or tomatoes, or bell peppers. How do I flavor this “rice”?

Comments

• Hmm, maybe you could just shake some salt on it and eat it! Or if you want some flavor, shake on some black pepper, add a few sunflower sprouts maybe, or other nuts that you like. Or roll it up in some nori paper for raw sushi! :)

• Well, what do you have on hand? If you enter “rice” into the recipe search, there are lots of options for a variety of rice flavors or uses. Like “sushi” rolls!

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

Well, let me tell you that it tastes GREAT with just a lot of pepper added to it and raw sunflower seeds (I did not have sprouts on hand). HOWEVER, I thought I’d add a little more spices (oops). I added some paprika and dried parsley. Then it jsut tasted too weird. Though I still ate some of it.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Try this sometime, it is gorgeous, one of the best sellers off my raw food delivery menu:
    http://goneraw.com/recipes/1620-Cauiflower-curr…