Meat Old Age (Poor Arnie)

If he only knew…

Meat Protein vs. Plant Protein – which do YOU think wins?

www.TheGardenDiet.com/meatoldage.html

Comments

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

Neither one of those guys ever appealed to me, buffed out or not. Maybe because they both sound like such lunkheads when they talk… heh. ;o)

• i thought arnie took steroids in his early days too

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

I thought so too.

Roids or no, the amount of work a pro body builder must do to look that way is phenomenal! I was a body builder in my early twenties! Natural tho. I would never take steroids. I am actaully trying to get buff again, this time raw! Just so I can prove what I call the protien myth. (meat protien superior to veg. pro.) Well, prove it to those around me!!

Do you think part of Arnies decrepit look now is due to the steroids along with a SAD diet?

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

It could be, Luna blu. It must be. To be honest, he looks much more aged than any 57 year old man I’ve ever seen, so something must have caused serious damage. Drugs, or steroids or the smoking, or all of them.

The very first time I saw that pic was last month and I thought it was chopped, until I saw it was his belly button and sloping shoulders.

The quality of raw built muscle is superior to that of meat built muscle. It is denser and hangs around longer even after you stop working out!

Poor Arnie is right!

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

I know I sound dumb but I feel sorry for him.(Arnie, I mean). Another good example is looking at Sylvester Stalone, who is stuffing himself with drugs and hormones. His pumped muscles look sickly and gross, his face is bloated like a junkies and his skin looks like death. I don’t feel sorry at all for him, though, because he actively promotes the use of hormones, the ass.

Oh my gosh, he’s a year younger than my folks and looks about 30 years older!