Transitioning out of a Juice Fast

HI Everyone! I will be ending my 10 day juice fast of green smoothies on Thursday (roughly 1.5- 2 quarts green smoothie a day). This is my first fast and I am wondering how to transition out- I definitely do not want to get sick or experience any stomach pains! Are certain types of foods better right after a fast? Is it better to eat a lot of mini meals? Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated- I am not 100% raw and have been craving ethnic foods- is a small portion of that going to kill me or what!?

You guys rule:)

Comments

• michigan romanmichigan roman Raw Master

ive done around 15 fasts from 3 to 20 days and i know how everyone says youve got to transistion slowly on fruit first for several days and thats just as important as the fast or something like that . and my logics always been ’ blah blah blah blah , go fly a kite im chowing ’ :-) . and thusly soon as i finish fasting ive a GIANT SALAD , and its the best tasting salad ever .

oh and on craving cooked , i did too , many times and started planning a giant feast during fast but held back and stuck to raw and it was a completely satisfying post fast meal . and a time or 2 i did determine im sick of worrying about everything i eat and had something like probably beans and rice right after a fast and was shocked that with a newly cleaned from fasting tongue which allowed me to better taste my foods that the cooked food tasted TASTELESS / LIKE CARDBOARD . it made me realize of how unnutricious cooked is , the only way i liked the cooked after a fast was by adding a bunch of salt / spices to mask the fact that my tongue was telling me the stuff was void of nutritional value . but after a fast say a banana or orange etc taste DELISH .

• heres a web link on how to break a juice feast so im sure you could apply it to your smoothie fast http://www.juicefeasting.com/JuiceFeastingIntro…