question about slicers

Hi! I’m interested in making zuchinni pasta and I’ve heard about a bunch of different things to cut it with but havent found any of them in stores…

I’ve heard of manoline slicers, juilenne slicers, and spiral slicers. Are these what they are called? and where do i find them? I’m going to take a trip to a bigger health food store this week I think, but I want to make sure I have the right name, so i know what I am asking for!

Thanks so much for all your help! I’ve been lurking here for a while, and I’m looking forward to posting more as I get more into raw foods :)

Comments

• The best way to find them is by digging/shopping around online. All my kitchen gadgets I bought online, since it’s always been hard for me to find them in stores. Plus you can usually find a better deal online as opposed to the store.

• a good mandolin slicer can be fairly inexpensive, around $30, and you should be able to find it at any kitchen or houseware store like linens n things. i haven’t seen any health food stores that carry them.