Gallbladder

Hi, I cant find the post regarding the person having gallbladder issues.

Last month I started having gallbladder problems. I had been doing raw for several months was loosing weight, going through the detox, when my boss ordered vegetarian pizza especially for me. She knew I was vegetarian, so I was put in a spot where I felt obligated to eat some. It triggered the worst pain in my life.

One evening, I was home screaming in pain, begging for help from a higher source. I did a liver cleanse and passed some stones. After searching the internet, I came up with a site that sold Chinese Herbs. So, I ordered a set of 4 different tinctures, One is called Gold coin grass. Well they are working. I am 1/2 way through the tinctures. They help your liver to heal and dissolve the stones. I am not affiliated with this company. I just thought it might help you ou8t. It is Prime Health Products from Canada. Sensiblehealth.com

After taking the tinctures for a few days I sleep better, the pain is greatly decreased.

You still do the liver/gallbladder cleanse, but this helps it to work more effectively. After I finish the bottles, I plan on doing another cleanse. I hope this helps.

Comments

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

Ouch! Just say that my Dr. said I have to avoid fatty foods because of my gall bladder…

I just read that should you have 1/2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar with 1/2 tsp. honey in warm water after every meal (or just 1/2 tsp. of acv if you can handle the taste) and it will soften the stones so they are easy to pass…this is less harsh on the body, a more gentle way to get rid of them. Apple pectin and lemon will also soften stones, but cause the gall bladder to contract harder, which if you have a large stone, might be a bad thing.

Thanks for the info…even if someone has had their gall bladder removed, they can STILL get stones in their liver (especially if they eat wrong) and have gall bladder attacks (know somebody who does)...Will pass on your info :)