Discontinuous Juice Feast Q

CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

I’m wrapping up a 10-day Master Cleanse in a couple days and I feel like I could definitely use more detox, but in a less ALL-OR-NOTHING way. I was thinking about juice feasting all mornings and some days completely, but a handful of times a week having a SOLID RAW meal. Would I still be DETOXING or would I be doing more harm that good by introducing the occasional SOLID food??? I really need do detox but it’s so hard socially and especially with my family. I appreciate your thoughts.

Comments

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

You could just add a lot of juice to your daily diet. If you juice fast, then have a meal every other day or so, the food digesting would cause you to always be hungry and I imagine, low on energy. Simply eating raw foods and drinking at least a quart of juice a day would be a good program. otherwise, do a juice fast.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

I could juice feast all day Monday, Wed, Thur, but Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun I would only do the morning and some lunches. Would I still get good detox results?

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

I am sure you would detoxify but if you eat some days and do not eat others, then you are confusing your body. The body does not know whether it needs to shut completely down and prepare for months without food or if it should plan on a little food every now and then. Because you are eating fiber, you will be digesting something. Meaning that the hours and days when you do not eat, you will be absolutely starving. Hope that helps, Shawn.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

So maybe it would be more effect to juice feast all mornings and do solids the rest of the time? Thanks for your advice.