Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

My nuts and stuff from Real Raw Foods has arrived!!!!

Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

YUM! Everything is wonderfull!!! The dates are like candy they are so moist and fresh! The nuts are yum, every thing is great!! It took 5 business days to get here from B.C.!

I am thrilled. I can feel the difference in the texture of the almonds and the cashews (in my mouth) And of course there is a better taste!!!!!

If anyone doesn’t know, these guys supply REALLY RAW nuts and other things as well.

Comments

• Thanks for the advice Luna, I think I will transition over to this company!!

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Hmmm, I did fail to mention they have a 100 doller minimum order! Sorry!

• That’s okay, I normally buy over that anyway! :)

• Wow! Their stuff is super cheap!!! A package of 3 vanilla beans for 6 bucks! Everything there is so cheap!!!

• I love them… I get my nuts from them… and only them!

They are wonderful folks. I gave them your macaroon recipe rawclair (hope you don’t mind) and they have been munching on them for the past week!

The more you buy, the better the prices too!!

• Wow Luna blu!!!!!! That’s awesome!!!! It actually wasn’t my recipe, it’s from raw food real world book. I just discovered that when my friend told me (The person who made them for me) How do you give them a recipe? Just send them the recipe? Or the actual food? It sounds awesome!! I wish they had fresh figs in stock. :)

I spoke to them a few times on the phone! One of the times I gave them the recipe and today I called them to let them know my stuff had arrived ok, and they told me they had made the macaroons and love them!!

Savannasmommy, have you spoken to them? They are really nice people, very friendly!!

• Luna- No Ive never spoke to them… But the package came in like 3 days and I was both surprised and pleased. I will be a customer for life.

Luna I think its funny how you call and give online business recipes.. :) You rock.

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

Did you say they are from BC???? I’m from BC! I gotta check them out! Thanks

Yes, from BC! :)

savanasmommy, why, thankyou! ;)

• Luna Blu… what’s their website? I’d like to order from them as well. :)

Ah… nevermind. Found them. I think they’ll be my new distributor, thanks!

Ya, they are my ‘dealer’. Ha Ha! :)

• SarahJSarahJ Raw Newbie

This is exciting news. The more I read, the more I see the importance of truly raw, truly organic food.