Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What do you think of Perrier water?

Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Does anyone drink this stuff. I used to. It’s a naturally fizzy water, bottled in glass.

It is really refreshing in the summer with lemon and lime! I would like to have this, do you guys think it’s ok?

Comments

• i love perrier taste-wise and do sneak some sometimes because it makes me feel full and kills any pop cravings. i worry though, about the carbon dioxide injected into it and the bottling methods. the glass ones are definitely better.

• I buy Pelligrino (sp??) fizz water. I was going to try to make a soda with it someday!! Maybe you could make your own sparkling water by just blending it for like 3 hours until it resembles fizz water. Although I guess it would be hard to take a nap and the blender would catch on fire. The water would be boiling, but does it matter if water is raw?? Maybe it does.. who knows. But natural spring water could be boiling from hot springs. Or you could blend it for about a minute with some enzymes. (I would use Enzymatic Therapy Mega-Zyme). Would it be a cool experiment? Or just burn your mouth like crazy when you drink it?

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

lol rawclaire that was funny.”Maybe you could make your own sparkling water by just blending it for like 3 hours until it resembles fizz water. Although I guess it would be hard to take a nap and the blender would catch on fire.” I don’t really know…can water be raw/unraw? That would be interesting to know…but that was seriously funny..ha ha

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

I am not concerned if water is raw or unraw, I am just concerned with Perriers content. It’s just water in there right?

Btw, water contains no digestive enzymes to start with so it isn’t raw or un raw, it’s just water!:)

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Yup, Luna blu is blue moon in Italian! Very good!

• I was under the impression some sparkling waters are naturally “carbonated” and some aren’t. I drink Gerolsteiner which is supposedly naturally carbonated. I would think that would make a difference? Like Kombucha is naturally fizzy and is definitely raw, right?