I'm Craving Carrot Juice Baddd!

Hey everyone, The day before yesterday I’ve been munching on some juicy carrots and all of a sudden, I began to reeeally crave for carrot juice! But, I don’t have a juicer and ever since (Even now) all my body wants is a gallon of carrot juice! Does anyone know an alternative that might help satisfy this craving? I think this will be a hard one but any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Also, does anyone know WHY I’m craving carrot juice. This is wierd and exciting at the same time because it shows that my body is ‘telling’ me something. I’m not sure if its the vitamin A that my body wants because I get plenty in my diet through leafy greens. And recently, mangos. Right now I’m thinking about the orange sweetness with the unique carrot taste. Drool. I reeally want carrot juice! Help!

Comments

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

Oh, and I don’t know if munching on carrots until my cravings are gone will help. Will it? I think my body wants the liquid. The juicy sweet liquid!

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Samilicious, what would happen if you put those carrots in the blender or food processor and then into a mylk bag and squeezeeeeee??? Just a thought…