Hi!

hey everyone I’m just saying hi…tomorrow will be day 7 of me being as raw as I can (probably 90%) right now, and it’s fun! I’ve been reading all the great posts and recipes on this site for a couple weeks though and it’s really helped. I got interested in raw because I have all these wierd/annoying symptoms that NO doctor can diagnose…all I got was things like IBS, pancreatitis, a future of diabetes (?? I’m no where near overweight to start and I’ve been a health nut my whole life so yeah right), and so on. I’m convinced my thyroid sucks but all tests come back normal, along with all 25 allergy tests. So this is my quest to cure myself because I can’t afford all these unhelpful doctors!

Oh and I live in the mtns of Colorado and I LOVE it, skiing is my favorite thing in the world. There’s nothing like the view from 13,000ft on a clear day after a grueling hike and then skiing back down!

Comments

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Welcome! I live in Utah, and I enjoy looking UP at the mountains. I have never skiied in my life, but I do want to start hiking. Enjoy your journey to awesome health!

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Hey welcome! This is the best way that you can eat, and this is the best support system (Gone raw) that you will ever stumble upon!

So welcome, and make sure to ask plenty of questions. You will encounter some new things on your journey, so don’t feel silly and ask away! There are no silly questions!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Welcome LizK! I invite you to join our 100% raw post, posted in the being section. We’ll offer great support for your early steps as a raw foodist.