Cheating Sucks....

So I have been vegan in one form or another for about 6 months solid. I made the switch for health reasons. I have been keeping about 50% raw for the past 2 months or so. Yesterday I decided that I could cheat. It would be alright because I was vegan for me and it would be fine to just cheat a little bit. So I made myself up what I was craving, a tuna melt. I ate it. It tasted good. Not 2 minutes after my final bite my body revolted. It kept revolting all night and is still revolting this morning. I have been eating super cleansing good raw foods since and I am finally starting to get back to normal.

I have reaffirmed my believe that vegan with a good dosage of raw vegan is what is right for me and my body. I will not cheat again. I will not stray. I am a vegan to stay. Just to give myself a little boost in the right direction I actually watched all of the Meet your Meat video today. I think that seals the deal for me.

If you have ever cheated did you body re-act the same way? Even my dear husband who has been consuming a mostly vegetarian diet (i am so proud of him for trying) got very ill and said that he wanted to go 100%vegan for a week to help his body get back to normal ( i hope i can convince him to stay vegan).

Comments

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

Let me say—those revolts are enough to send the whole family packing!

• Yes, yes they are. I am just glad we both got ill because now I wont have to cook anything like that for a long long while.