Smoothie Containers...

I was curious what everyone uses to take their green smoothies with them on the go. I am looking for something that is 32oz (or larger) with a straw. Any recommendations from anyone? Thanks! :)

Comments

• quart sized mason jar. doesn’t have a straw though.

• I picked up a stainless steel water bottle from the health food store with a screw on lid. I love it – pack it with a couple of mini ice packs and a straw and I have a perfect cold smoothie for lunchtime. I also don’t worry about it breaking.

• i pack my 32 oz smoothies, blended salads, and smoothie in 1 Liter mason jars. I order them from Amazon.com – i use the leifheiz ones. They are awesome, they last forever, don’t leak, can go in dishwasher but are easy to wash by hand, and there’s no worries about a metallic taste or leaching plastic. The only battle is to get my boyfriend to remember to bring his home from work every day (I had to institute a ‘no smoothie without a returned jar rule,’ and when that failed, i ordered a couple dozen more jars so I’d have tons on hand). I also got the 1 quart size so I can pack some smaller juices. I steal straws from work to sip right from the jar.

• worleyhimself2worleyhimself2 Raw Newbie

my girlfriend buys the pom teas. so i have plenty of those with me. along with a giant size “man” mug. All i need is a giant size “man” cup holder in my car.

• heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

i think glass is the best and i try not to use plastic straws because of the waste. i use these- without a straw: http://www.amazon.com/Jarden-Home-Brands-60000-...=pd_bbs_3?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1208216832&sr=8-3