traveling tips??

rawjazzrawjazz Raw Newbie

Hi everybody! I am going to Paris and Hannover for a week with a band I play in…I’m a little nervous about keeping raw while I’m away. Does anyone have any advice for traveling raw?

Thanks!

Comments

• You could always have the box shipped to you depending on how many days you will be there. I think there is enough food in there for 5 days prices roughly around 150.00 that’s with the shipping. included. , might be a little more if you need it shipped to the UK . Otherwise I would check into the raw places in the area you will be in or get a travel blender and make some super food fudge or something. HAPPY TRAVELS…

here is the link to the box http://rawvolution.com/account.php

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Paris! Congratulations!

I’ve been researching a Paris trip and have read over and over how many amazing farmers markets there are in Paris. In the Ru Cler neighborhood alone, there is one that happens 6 days a week. Between this and packing a mini blender (such as a bullet), you would at least be able to get lots of fresh vegis and make some smoothies. Also, you could dehydrate a bunch of bars to take along with you (or other items in the travel category).