WATER!

lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

I have a decent filter on my fridge tap water and a chlorine filter on my shower, but with todays’ news on plastic bottles and the obvious environmental concerns of adding all that plastic to overloaded landfills, how are you all handling that? Fill from the fridge tap in a good bottle or get a better system? Any recommendations?

Comments

• roxiroxi Raw Newbie

I buy my water from Earth Fare. I have a large non-porous jug that prevents leeching. The water is reverse osmosis filtered. I also have a smaller, pint size bottle that does not leech chemicals that I fill with this water when I go to work and such. I would suggest buying grade 6 or higher of plastic. This is when no chemicals leech (at least this is what I have bee told).

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

i have also joined the roxi no-leash water club ;) get mine at whole foods. only 39 cents a gallon. you’ll be saving! i am planning on moving and can’t really afford a filter anyway. but if you can afford the reverse osmosis filter for your sink, by all means. just refill some portable containers and take your water everywhere

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

Where do i get a reverse osmosis filter?

• izhpt there on-line you can get the counter top I think for like 439.99 and a whole house filter will get you for 1400 I believe. I just lug my 6 gallons back and forth from Sevananda and add ionic mineral drops to my water.

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

Oooh. That’s a little steeper than I thought. Hmmm…water,it’s such a business.