Green Bags

Has anyone used Green Bags for their produce? I have to buy vegetables and fruit in large amounts because I live far from…most everything, really…but I can’t seem to eat everything before it goes bad. I’m just wondering if the bags are worth the cash to preserve my food.

greenbags.com

Thanks!

Comments

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I use them and notice a big difference at how long my produce lasts with them. I noticed the other day at Bed, Bath and Beyond they sell refrigerator disks that do the same thing (supposedly). They are made bu a company that also makes the bags.

• RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

I love the green bags, and I think they help a lot.I’m going to start taking them to the store with me and putting my produce in them rather than using their plastic bags. Aside from saving plastic by using fabric bags, that’ll save even more!

• Does anyone know anywhere that I could get these instores? I’d rather not have to order them online.

• WHOLE FOODS sales them

• Thanks so much! I’ll have to head over there soon. Actually I’ve been making a whole foods shopping list today. Great thing to add

• i love my green bags, they def make difference. use them over and over again!