Chlorella!!!!

RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

This is such miraculous stuff!!!! Aside from cleansing out heavy metals from the body like mercury, it totally cleans out the colon and feels so good. It even tastes good, I got the granules powdery form. It tastes like nori in powdered form without salt, just an extrememly slight (and I mean slight!!) algae taste. I ge the Sun Chlorella brand, it’s raw and the highly indigestible cell wall is broken down to make it easy to digest. It’s like a food to me! Has anyone tried this amazing stuff?

Comments

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

c’mon nobody’s into chlorella? don’t tell me you don’t like it! gasp…..........

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

Hey RawKidChef! I’ve taken chlorella tablets so I haven’t had the culinary experience you’ve had – just choking down pills. I’ve thrown them in a smoothie. I can’t say I noticed anything out of the ordinary but I’m very interested in the brand you’ve tried. I’ve started to question all green supplements like Sun is Shining and things of that sort since they can be so expensive. Wondering if plain old dark greens would suffice. Glad you’ve had such a good experience!

• I take chlorella. I have been off and on for about 2 years. Never tried the powder, just the tablets. When I first started my raw food journey, I had a raw food coach and he recommended I take it. Started with 1 tab 3Xs a day and worked up to 4 3Xs a day over 4 days. Noticed a difference from the first day. Have thought about using the powder and add it to smoothies. Will do that when I run out of tablets.

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Hi! Yes, I take the tablets now too but they are the same brand. They are pretty powdery, so I just chew them. They are actually addictive. Could eat a pack of 300 tabs in like 4 hours. lol But it’s expensive so I try to preserve it. Sun Chlorella is still pretty expensive, let’s say a discount I got one time was $75 for 1200 tablets. Yes, quite a bit. Let me know what you think if you ever try to Sun Chlorella brand!