I think I'm going to take the more of a vegetarian route

I’ll keep eating plenty of fruits and veggies, but no more raw stuff besides that anymore for me…I want my regular breads, and peanut butter back too! lol

is anyone here doing this too?

Comments

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I think there is a sound argument to promote eating raw food. After all, this is the way nature provided us with food to start with. However, I can see why someone would not want to stick with the program as it is generally advocated. I know I don’t want to. I think alot of people see it as and model it after one of those strict religions. It doesn’t have to be like that. It can work any way you want it to work.

The fact that you bothered to learn about it, tried it, and would continue to eat some raw foods is perfectly fine. You have to do what is best for your body and lifestyle. There have been studies that suggest many people don’t do well on an all raw food diet for extended periods. There is no single eating program that is right for everyone. You should try to eat healthy and do what makes you feel best. I don’t think that some bread and peanut butter is going to send you to an early grave.

I don’t want to give up my comfort foods myself and don’t plan to. There is nothing wrong with that. I may not eat them as often as I used to, but that is a good thing too. I want to eat more raw foods and am trying to just eat as much as I feel comfortable with.

• I havent posted in a long time, so sorry that this is the first post I come back onto.

I found that even if I eat some from scratch soup or some chips and salsa from time to time Im fine. Its a diet in progress. I no myself and no longer expect myself to eat 100% for the rest of my life. (though i am 100 percent for weeks at a time)

One thing I ask of you though. Dont go back to being just vegetarian. Fall back to being vegan!

Think of all those animals that are in pain due to the milk and cheese industry!