Coconut addictions = raw desserts at night

snoopy99snoopy99 Raw Newbie

Ok..i have to admit…i can’t wait to finish dinner only to make some kind of raw dessert…sometimes i can’t wait and just spoon out almond butter with some bananas and sprikle coconut on top! Everyday is a new creation…but then at night i feel it, and i have been getting hot flashes…sweating a ton at night…

is it the night time eating that causes this..my metabolism is totally boosted and bam i get this?

does anyone else have a coconut addiction…it feels wrong to have so many good things at night…i should cut back, but there are so many posts that say…i eat whatever i want and a ton of it and lose weight…hahah..i just feel hot in the mornings, and kinda bloated..

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

What is your age? Are you totally raw? Do you eat plenty of colorful vegetables as well as all your sweets??? A calorie is a calorie so be careful if weight gain is a concern… You can over eat raw as well you know… Sweating can be a sign of different health problems… Try to end your night time eating by 9pm, if possible and enjoy a small serving of your sweet indulgences…