Everyday RAW

Just wanted to let everyone know, Matthew Kenney’s new book, Everyday Raw is great. He cheats a little with ingredients (maple syrup, nutritional yest, etc) and isn’t a stellar food combiner, but then, neither am I. His flavor combining is superb and I have been having a lot of fun with my new book. I am not a friend of his and am not advertising, just love the book.

Comments

• I mentioned his book in another thread and just to add that this guy is a pure genius. I have been eating recipes from this book for the last two weeks and they are incredible. I really like this book and in my opinion it is probably the best book out there. The pumpkin pie is incredible as is the chilli and the mango wraps….....mmmmmmmmmmmmm…..all good.

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Thanks! Always good to hear reviews of the books out there, especially those I haven’t see in the store and had a chance to check out myself yet :)

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

The pages are as beautiful as Raw Food Real World…wish it was a hard cover book instead of soft cover, I can see that it will be looking worn fast because it will be used a lot :)

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

I think he won Best new chef of 2007 by Bon Appetit . source may not be correct, but that’s pretty phenominal for a raw chef. My cooked foodie friends even know of him.