juicing dandelion greens?

Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Hey kiddies, just wanted to know some good stuff to combine with D. greens in my juicer. Any thoughts??

Thanks! :)

Comments

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

Hi Luna Blu, We have been writing about this in the edibles thread. Yesterday I tried making a green smoothie with dandelion greens. I included mangos and pineapple at first but it wasn’t strong enough, so I added raspberries. That did the trick. Oh also some nut milk. Let me know what you come up with.

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Thanks Brit. I want to juice it though. Well, I am going to try apple, kale, and D greens. Wish me luck!!

• Hey there Luna I have a recipe on my profile yellow and pink = green juice. That can give you a blueprint for what I do with dandelion greens. I have been doing so much juicing lately that I can take them str8 up.. HEE hee

ardes – thanks! I will try with hte sweeter apple. I don’t have any lemons at the moment! I know, I am in shock too!

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

I went out and picked loads of dandelion, juiced maybe 4 cups of it, and ended up with the runs. It’s extremely cleasing and even has bit of a laxative effect, so don’t go overboard!! Now I mix it with other greens.

I was concerned aobut the poopy effects of dand. How much would be a good start? Cleansing is great and all, but I don’t want to be ‘john’ bound for the night!!;)

Ok, I am going to juice some D greens. I can’t wait. Hope I don’t poop myself!:P

So far so good! :)