Migraines

I get migraines with and without aura. Because I don’t take medication, unless my head hurts to bad I will take tylenol occassionaly. I try to watch what certain foods I eat. Its crazy but the healthier I eat the more I get these. Yesterday I had a green smoothie for breakfast, snacked on nuts and some other stuff. Woke up this morning with a migraine. I am worried its because I am not getting enough fats. If anyone can share with me ways I can increase my fats and maybe even foods that may help reduce migraines that would be great. My migraine trigger food list has so many healthy foods on it from bannanas, oranges, nuts, avocado; just to name a few!! I am so tired of feeling sick and eating a SAD diet but I can’t keep trying to eat raw if my migraines start to increase. I really want to truly give raw a chance because I have a whole list of health issues I would love to make better. thanks:-)

Comments

• greeniegreenie Raw Newbie

The best thing I have found for migraines is this:

http://www.amazingatlas.com

I found this last summer and it had a huge impact on my health and energy. So much so, that I brought the practitioner to my small town. He has come several times and treated approximately 130 people here. Almost everyone I know who had a history of headaches or neck problems reported significant benefit immediately. For most people, it got rid of the problem. Many people told me that they had had headaches daily for years and this fixed the problem once and for all.

There are very few practitioners in the US, so it may take some doing to find one and get the treatment, but it is so worth it.