Green drinks fast/feast

Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

I have already started a green smoothies feast/fast yesterday, but i couldn’t get on the site until today, sooooo, I am inviting you guys to join me now! I will be doing it till saturday, so if you want to join me for your next meal and continue till Sat. or maybe even start tomorrow, that’s fine too! I am not going to be too anal retentive about this one. If I want a flax craker or two, or a raw cookie, i am going to eat it. But all meals and snacks will be G. smooties!!

(I said drinks, cos. I don’t want to feel like I can’t have a green juice if I feel like it!!)

So who’s in?!

Comments

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

Hey Luna blu! Can you explain this to me? Slightly brain dead today from being up with sick daughter half the night. So you’re going to have green smoothies for breakfast lunch and dinner for a week? Have you done this before? I’m very interested because I love the idea of a juice feast but it doesn’t sound very practical for me as a Mom, but green smoothies might be doable, especially for less than a week. Afraid it can’t be this week because of houseguests, road trips, but I might follow your example next week.

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Hey amysue! You just have a green smoothie whenever you feel hungry, or I like to do it every couple hours so that I don’t get over hungry! Over hunger can lead to over eating the wrong things! Just get creative with your G. smooties! It is such a blast of nutrients!!! I am doing it for a week as this weekend I had some cooked stuff and would like to get rid of all that junk in my system. You can do it for a few days only if you like.

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

Ok, in your honor, I’m currently drinking a mint, lemon balm, sheep sorrel, dandelion, pear, mache smoothie with vanilla stevia and hemp oil. Just went out and picked most of it from the yard. The herbs make it very zingy. I’ll see what I can do. Keep me updated!

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

as soon as school is out i am going to do this. not sure if it will be june or july (it depends on when we take a certain trip). but i am needing to do this! one or two green smoothies a day is not enough for me.

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

I think I will either tommorrow or the day after. I’ve been wanting to do a few days of every week of fasting and/or feasting, and I like the non-”anal retentive” approach. :)